Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Uploading Pictures in Blogger..

I have no idea how it was done in the past.
I've just realised, uploading a picture now is simple. There's actually an iconic button to press at the menu bar to "Add Image". I don't even need to rely on a picture host for this purpose. Cool!
Erm.. maybe there are constraints I have yet to understand.
Anyway, with the assistance of a clever pal, I am able to get rid of the mouse-over-click-and-link-to-somewhere feature in any uploaded pictures, be it by blogger itself or through flickr. I just need to remember to remove something like "ahref... blah blah blah"
Haha..
The learning journey can be rather interesting.
Okay.. let me demonstrate.
Ladies and gentlemen, sharing with you another picture I quite like :


(This picture was taken during a trekking in June 2005 @ Seletar Forest)

No comments: