Thursday, December 28, 2006

Her Fling…

In her words, she said “forbidden fruits always taste sweeter.

She continued,
The truth is, my life runs a bit like a bad soap opera.
The worse truth is, I'm actually quite happy about that.
I mean, here I am, SMILING TO MYSELF. While he's probably off to pick his girlfriend up for a movie. And while we're messaging each other to plan another meet-up.

Her words keep circling in my head.

She seems to know what she is doing. Yet..
He seems to not know when the storm is coming (but will come). Yet..

We would have seen sure “stories” in movies.
But to witness such in real life is somewhat ..
erm.. a little “discomforting”.

Hope they wouldn’t end up hurting each other too much.


好多时候,
我们都会处于『理』、『欲』交战。
是我们的“理”当家,或是我们的“欲” 当头?
的确不容易啊。


如果我们能画出我们的生命,
我们会怎么画?我们会画些什么?
好好儿的画。慢慢儿的画。
不要伤害自己、也不要殃及他人,好吗?

- - - - - - - - - - -



A writer wrote :

It’s such a shame to waste time.
We always think we have so much of it.

No comments: