Friday, December 01, 2006

A Sign Board..

I was walking leisurely in a park. The walking pace was leisure, but the heart was/is rather heavy. Mm.. Name of the park? I don’t think you will be particularly interested. It is so small. The track around the park is barely 390 metres. Nevertheless, they still label it as a park.

Anyway, it is new but nothing too
spectacular. But I'd spotted something (a sign board) interesting though.

Take a look :



Sorry, I know it is not too clear. Let me blame it on the lightings around the area and the handphone, but of course, you can blame it on me.
Erm.. Okay, I shall blow-up a particular section in the picture above.


Maybe I am too "imaginative". What if.... ? What if....?
I mean there are people who need more than 10 minutes.
I mean there are "unforeseen" circumstances.

Aiyo, when something gets too "automatic", it can actually be a little "threatening". Mm..It actually makes me recall an evil jap prank.


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

莫将所听、所得变成自己的老顽固、死脑筋;
这不是夸耀,而是学习;不是骄傲,而是谦虚。
最平凡的事、最平凡的人,
才是你最需要在乎的、看重的、虚心受教的;
两个眼睛不要只会看上不看下、看高不看低。
稀奇古怪的对你来说只是障碍,使你越加投机取巧;
乏味无趣的,或许是值得细细品味的。

No comments: