Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just Bleach…

A little about the anime - Bleach.
I unimaginably hesitated for that long.
I was too lazy to download them.
But not until I saw CC watching it over You-tube.
Hehe… So… The convenience is there.



While many are watching Bleach Episode 105,
I am steadily catching up slowly but surely from Bleach Episode 1.
Kaoz.. Time is tight. Nevertheless, the approximately-20-minute-per-episode anime does provide good filler between whatever I am doing. It will take me quite long to “catch up”, but it’s alright.

It may be just an anime, totally fictional.
Somehow, I’m quite impressed by the righteousness demonstrated by the main character - Kurosaki Ichigo. Read more here if you like.

Of course, silly me imagine and think
: If I have that kind of power, would I do alike?
: If I have no such power, does it mean I can’t do anything about anything?
: Must every problem be resolved by ‘power’?
: What is ‘power’?
: Do we feel ‘powerful’ at times, especially when… ?
: There are always little things we can do, to feel good, to let people around you feel good. That kind of feelings may be wonderful enough to be labelled "powerful". Yes? No?

Erps.. I know I’m thinking too much (again).
Maybe I should just relax a little more. :o)


- - - - - - - - - -

本来想一语道破
谁知道还是开不了口
我...
还是别说不该说的
还是多做应该做的


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

停止责怪对方;不再要求对方改变;自我放下负面情感。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah.. bleach nice nice!! naruto also nice!! keke.. o .. and u can also try full metal alchemist..super nice too..keke..

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I shall take note. :)