Sunday, June 08, 2008

My Last Post…

It’s near to 4 years and I think it’s about time (to stop). :o)

Ha.. I believe you have already realised, I’m also not contributing much lately anyway. There are enough sites out there to keep you entertained and enriched. So… Need not miss my writing at all. :p

I have enough fun of the feel of being a writer-of-anyhow and I certainly have learnt quite bit in the process. Haha.. Thanks for all the readership (from some pals, some *little pals, some other readers – known and unknown, local and overseas). You all are just great, accompanying me and kept me going on writing all these while. And of course, thanks to J for the initial encouragement for me to start a blog. If you remember, you were the one explaining to me what a blog is all about. :o)

I may or may not return to writing-of-any-sort. But even if I do, I don’t think it would be here anymore. Must try something new mah.

Once again, thanks.
Bye-bye..

祝大家身心安康!


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sad to have known this, but yet perhaps glad that somehow u will continue, later on. so i hope i can anticipate something because i am someone who dont find other entertainment...as interesting as yours ...haha... i hope to be still able to contact u and get to know how u are going thru other means ... :)

Anonymous said...

*sad* how can?!.. :(
Rain is right! Time to think of other means to know your updates~
Haha, at the very least, all of us should settle to meet @ YJ 5 years down the road?.. :)
Joking la. All the best and take care. Keep in touch~

Anonymous said...

Hi Rain and -fly-,
All the best and take care too! :o)

Anonymous said...

Wah, why the sudden decision! -- JJ

Anonymous said...

Hi JJ,
I guess I'm just getting lazier and lazier to post.
Lack the discipline to "compose" things nicely, I guess. :P
Thought of spending more time trying / doing / reading / experimenting other stuffs... :o)

Anonymous said...

why not hor, u blog when you feel like it la, then you dont have to quit like this and make all readers so disappointed... :( just a suggestion, but well if you feel its time to stop, then i shall wait for other news from you thru other means.. heez~~

Anonymous said...

真難過,聽到這樣的決定
會來此Blog是因為隨意的搜尋"聖人"的話
才在兩年前來到此,偶而會再回來此看看
每日一悟此單元。
後來發現我們有很深的關係,你在新加坡,而我在台灣,都是因為我們是自家人
不管如何,還是祝福您。

Patrick

Anonymous said...

Hi Rain,

Thanks for your suggestion.
Mm
I’m really tired leh. Haha..
Laziness when sips in ... aiyo... no medicine can cure man.
Kidding. :P
I shall be exploring other stuffs, I guess.
Stay happy! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Patrick 读友,您好。

谢谢您的祝福。
您这么一说,新台两地好像就近了许多。:o)

我也是在几年前,忽而有灵感想与大众分享一些「圣哲」,所以就请来了好一些大罗金仙来“助阵”。

这一些「圣哲」都是我想提醒我自己的话语。
有的看了让我信心大振。
有的却会让我觉得自惭。
然而自惭也会产生另外一股推动力,促使我再继续向前。

谢谢您多年来的默默支持。

最后,让我留下一段让我相当震撼的「圣哲」与大家互勉之...


有一位圣者这么说 :

道场不是让你实现个人理想的地方,而是让你达成超越自我的地方。

何谓「实现个人理想」?
就是维护个人名誉、塑造个人风格、增长个人学问、发挥个人才华、达成个人目的是也。

何谓「实践超越自我」?
那就完全只是改变自己来解决道场中的问题,
完全只是修正自己来达成大家需要的结果,
完全是牺牲小我、完成大我。你能吗?

譬如说:
有一个人满身都是缺点,你面对他,真的一点也没有办法去接纳他、爱护他,而他也的确是一个不值得你去接纳、去爱护的人。这时候,你在他身上没有办法实现你的理想,你没有办法影响他、改造他。如果你只是为了实现你的理想而与他在一起,那现在你的理想实现不了,你大可以离开他、逃避他、拒绝他。
但是,如果你要在他身上实践超越自我呢?那你必须改变自己的存心、修正自己的态度,对他付出你的爱心,超越你个人的角度去为他付出、为他设想、与他沟通。

同样这个道理,你们也不要认为这天底下有所谓理想的道场。如果你只是想要实现个人理想的道场,那么你会很失望,你也可以离开;但如果你是要在道场中,去实践怎么超越自我的活,那就还有很多需要用心、需要下工夫的地方。

譬如说:
你本来是一个圆形,你觉得圆的是最漂亮的形状,那么你来到这个道场,却发现这里的人都是三角形、都是方形。也许你可以因为不符合你的理想也离开。你也可以要求大家都符合你的理想变成圆形。可是这都不是超越的方法。你要先打破自己的形,跟大家一起用三角形或用方形来连合在一起。就算最后三角形也试过了,方形也试过了,都没有办法建造起一个理想的成果,等到大家恍然大悟,想要试试看用圆形的方法。那时候,你还不能够洋洋得意的说:「我早就说圆形的比较好。」而是要让大家自己去选择,最后才有可能超越自我的模式,使每一个人都融合在一起。

问题是:这个过程也许很艰辛,而你们有没有决心要这样做呢?

- - - - -

祝大家身心安康。=)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nanzi
謝謝你分享"老師"的這一席話,
我更肯定我們是一家人,
真是高興這樣的感覺,
本來,天底下都是一家人,
是我見而起了分別,
期勉我們一起齊努力,
期盼美好的那一天早日實現。

Patrick