Sunday, June 01, 2008

Thank-You Power

I was in a store browsing something I like. A sales assistance was nearby and she explained the discount that tagged along. I can only thank her.

Oh, I noted another thing I like and it comes in a series. She was kind enough to personally bring me to the other section where the related items are. But sadly, those related items which I was interested in were not sales items. Nevertheless, I have to thank her.

I was left alone to slowly browse through those items, the way I like it for I don't really like to be so closely monitored all the time.

I picked my choices, willing to get those not-on-sales items as well. I walked towards the cashier and along the way I noted that sales assistance was nearby. I detoured a bit and approached her to say "thanks" again.

To my surprise....

She : Hope you like them.

Me : Yes. Sure. I think I like them.

I smile and was ready to leave for the cashier.
Just when my back was turned to her...
She called out : Erm... You wait. You follow me.

I obeyed and I tailed.
She went near the customer service section, scanned something and came out with a piece of printed note.
She passed the note to me and said : You can use this.

It was a 20% discount voucher. Wahoo..

I think she is so cool! :o)

- - - - -

There were just countless of instances where I get unpublished (not stipulated) discounts by just some simple exchange of smiles and saying "thank you".

No no no... I am not suggesting how infectious or how charming my smiles are, or how powerful are my "thank you-s". I so believe you have your fair shares of discounts that came your way in a surprise manner. Certainly you were behaving very well then. Haha...

所以,
这只是提醒你、我、他。
人的心情若是愉悦的,什么都好商量。
人的行为若是有礼的,什么也有得讲。

再说,
莞尔一笑,你也会有一种自然魅力散发。:o)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



~~ 野花 ~~
是的
幸福就是一朵野花
用自己的生命展示美丽
这就是幸福了

No comments: