Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bare My Teeth..

Many people don’t believe that I actually consulted an orthodontist and get my teeth set till my present “teeth-condition”.

“Your teeth very crooked in the past meh?” …
“I thought your teeth were all along quite straight?”

They were particularly surprised when I said I only got it done not too long ago (a few years back).

Huh?... Why so old then… ?”
“So old still can meh?”

- - - - - -

Haha

So… The $4k (appro.) spent… Mm

I laid my hands on the moulds of my teeth before and after (the 2-year-long process). Let the pictures speak for themselves.


(Click on the hyperlinks above for the before-pictures. Warning : rather unpleasant view, viewers' discretion is advised.)




~ ~ ~ After-Picture : NOW ~ ~ ~
Not 100% perfect, but I think I can feel the differences.

- - - - - - - - - -

人,一般上会相当用心的在自己的外表上「整修门面」。

我们是否也会同样的用心在我们自己的内在「整修」一番呢?
也就是说在我们的内涵修养上用功夫 ...


- - - - - - - - - -



小故事 ...

东汉和帝年间,
杨震被大将军邓骘举茂才,四次升调荆州刺史和东莱太守。

当他去东莱郡上任,路过昌邑县,过去曾受
杨震在荆州刺史任上荐举的王密,做了昌邑县令,便来拜见杨震

晚上还揣着十斤黄金要送给
杨震

杨震说:“我作为老友,是了解你的;你却实在不了解我,这是干什么呀?

王密说:“黑夜里,没有人会知道的。

杨震说:“天能知道,神能知道;我知道,你也知道,怎么说没有人知道呢?

王密听了,非常惭愧地退了出来。

No comments: