Thursday, June 21, 2007

How He Smuggled 2 Puppies Over..

I don't know Q that well, but through his sister, I learnt that he was proud that he managed to smuggled two puppies through the custom right under the noses of many immigration officers.

How he did it? Or rather, what was the advice given to him to make his attempt that successful?


He visited a pet shop in Country M. He liked two of their puppies very much. Of course, buying the puppies is easy task, but we all know bringing live animals across country-bounder can be a rather complicated business.


Q
expressed his concern to the pet shop owner.

The pet shop owner confidently advised him, "If you are really interested, we can help you. Very easy."

Q : Really?

Pet Shop Owner
: Are you really interested?


Q
: Sure. But I must be comfortable with your suggestion first. I cannot keep them in a box or ask my wife to use her long shirt to cover these puppies. Because if they were to bark, I will be in trouble.

Pet Shop Owner
: Not to worry. Very easy. Just feed the puppies this, x hrs before crossing the custom. The puppies will be sleeping and appear just like very real soft toy. I am very confident that it works. You are not my first customer that I have helped. All my previous customers were very satisfied.


Q
actually took that kind of advice and bought the two puppies.

So the two puppies were fed that. And true enough, they slept so soundly, so motionlessly. One of them was boldly placed on the dashboard, and the other was left at the "dashboard" at the back of the back-seat of a sedan car. In other words, those puppies were very visible to anyone passing near the car. And they only appeared as cute-real-looking-soft-toy-puppies. Wa..


Mm
..


This entry is not meant to be teach-you-how-to-do-it nature. It is just a simple recollection of some random thoughts that crossed my mind recently.



Actually, I don’t think I approve what
Q was doing. I think I like puppies very much enough not to feed them that. I am just feeling a little disgusted surprised how bold he (and many others who had done it) actually is.

There are some good and valid reasons why bringing animals across country-border can be complicated. Ok, if not for all those official reason(s), I still feel a little uncomfortable to feed those puppies drugs.

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

目前有一个观念,你们必须深植于心。

那就是
「只要环境许可,任何人都可以犯罪」。

换句话说,
「只要自力、他力具足,任何人都能免除罪恶」。

No comments: