Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Purely Coincident, Perhaps..

Just yesterday, a *little pal felt really uncomfortable during the test. I was alerted. When I rushed there, I noted she was perspiring profusely, her shirt was almost soaking wet, she felt weak, her voice was weak, she couldn’t walk when not supported, although her temperature was normal.

I could only advise her to stop worrying about the test. With the assistance of a lady-colleague, she was assisted to the General Office and her mother was contacted for the necessary follow up collaboration to help the *little pal.


Just this afternoon, another *little pal felt very uncomfortable during another test. I happened to be just walking past the corridor and felt strange when an invigilator shouted, “Help! Help!”

So I was alerted again. When I went nearer, I noted the case was much more serious. She felt so weak she fell from her sitting position and was lying on the floor, her body was shivering slightly and she was almost like foaming at her mouth. With the assistance of a lady-colleague, she was assisted to the General Office and her mother was contacted for the necessary follow up collaboration to help the *little pal.

In both cases, I was alerted and was directly (or almost directly) involved. Don’t get me wrong, I am only glad I can be of some help. But of course, I felt inapt, and was at quite a lost of how to help these *little pals more effectively.


In both cases, the *little pals reflected they never had such experience before.

In both cases, they recovered pretty rapidly once they were helped out of the testing venue and lead to the General Office. They appeared so normal after a little rest. If we were to see their initial condition, we might think calling an ambulance was the best (and only) option.

In both cases


erm
.. take a deep breathe, please ...


They happened in the same room, same seating position, and almost during the same timing…



是巧合吧?
两次怎么该学生都反映她们没有前例?
两次怎么她们离开事发地点,便相当快速地就恢复如常?
两次怎么都是发生在同一间教室、同一个座位、几乎同一段时间?
两次怎么都是糊涂的我出现,来插上一脚?
我不是埋怨。能帮上什么我都乐意。

难道… 我当在其中体悟一些事物?
我还在想…

难道… 另界有些讯息要传达与我?
如果是如此,
请不要苦了这些小娃子与旁人。
我愿意亲自聆听受教。

No comments: