Sunday, March 02, 2008

Fallen Dead


It could be me, but not me .. erm.. at the moment.

I was careless that my phone slipped from my hand and fell onto the hard ground. The fall was just about from knee-cap height and yet.. haiz.. the entire screen when fuzzy and eventually went blank.

While the phone was in the screen-blank state, I still left it in the ON mode. I could still hear some messages streamed in. Of course, I couldn’t figure out the messages or whoever the messagers were. I could still make calls if I know the number. But… nowadays, just whose number we remember by heart?

With the screen gone, I figured the phone was as good as dead. I switched off the phone. Ha.. Just hope those messages that streamed in were not of urgent basis.

The SE K770i phone is just too delicate. Unbelievably so! Argg

Will I also go through those horrible experiences of servicing hand phones, that I heard from friends or learnt from forums?

So..
My phone has “given way”..
My shoulder has had “given way”..
My throat is that sore and is somewhat much like “given way”.
My.. erm… What’s next man? Heh..

- - - - - - -

Things don’t seem right..
I can be that disappointing..
很想化为微尘
隐于世界的小角落
不是逃避
而是修复
好让能继续走完前面的路 ...

No comments: