Friday, May 11, 2007

Bubbles..

I was facing the sea but a little distance away from the shore-line. I was just walking slowing towards the shore-line feeling the gentle breeze massaging my face, my hands and my (tired) legs.

Some distance in front of me stood a little boy and he was playing. He took out a gadget, activated it and I was “targeted”, much to my delight.

That gadget he was playing made streams of bubbles. The sea breeze literally brought the streams of bubbles flying almost horizontally towards me. I was engulfed. Just imagine the scene of those shiny bubbles glittering due to the evening sun swamping towards you. And in the middle of that scene stood an innocent kid obviously enjoying himself. I think that scene was lovely.

I hope to capture that scene, but my camera was not with me. Mm..



Almost like that, but not exactly like that. What I saw was.. the background being the sea, there was much more bubbles and the bubbles were flying towards me. Nevertheless, this picture does help me to recall the sight of what I saw very well.

泡沫有一定的魅力。
但是它短暂也不实在。
提醒了我们在人世间美丽的东西是不会无限期地存在。

No comments: