Monday, May 07, 2007

Quite a Different Get-Together

They were classmates since Secondary School. They went to the same Junior College. And they were all once tutored by me. They meet up very frequently just to chill out. Today, they ask me along.

I thought I will only be seeing them, but no. It was a pleasant surprise. They (most of them) brought their significant other along and a few more of their Secondary School mates also joined in. It was much like their Secondary School mates gathering, and I was invited. Haha..

I didn’t really feel that “left out” and they made an effort to keep me occupied too. A few reasons made it possible, I guess..
- the other Secondary School mates were either in the same JC and would have found me familiar although not being tutored by me
- the rest of their Secondary School mates if not in the same JC would have once gate-crashed that JC and had seen me before.

Sure, I was also being properly introduced to their “significant others”.

How they have all grown up.

Good time just flew by a little too fast. :o)

No comments: