Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Just Like His Last Reply..

I think his name starts with Sh. I am not too sure now. I am not tutoring him. He is also not even in my lecture group. Yet we always exchange greetings when our path crossed quite frequently in the college compound.

That day, I was particularly early when I arrived. We met and I realised he appeared a little gloomy and I asked…

Me : Hope you are coping fine!
Sh : Very bad ah, sir.
Me : Why?
Sh : Just yesterday, I got scolded by my Chemistry teacher.
Me : Oh.. You must be naughty.
Sh : Err.. I fell asleep during her lesson.
Me : I guess you must be really tired.
Sh : The night before, I did homework till 2am. Last night, I also did my PW till quite late.
Me : Wa.. (pretending to be very serious now) I think your teacher should be praising you for your effort rather than scolding you.
Sh : Err.. (he was so hesitant) Sir, I think you are teaching me the wrong thing.
Me : Haha.. I am kidding, of course. Continue to work hard, young man.

He smiled. I left.


- - - - - - - - - -




No comments: