Monday, December 03, 2007

I Made Them “Younger”.

I would believe I am never far from wrong if I were to assume that everyone hopes to look young(er). But how is that going to be possible with years passing by each and every one of us?

In reality, don’t ever dream about it.

In the virtual world, on well.. let’s see.

Today, I have just (finally, after years of procrastination) managed to explore the basics of healing, blurring, smudging, cloning, … blah blah blah about Photoshop. I mean I really only know the very basics of these functions. Nevertheless, I shall try to apply my limited skills.


Before :




After :



How do you feel? Somehow it works right? Haha.. Realised the man is now almost wrinkle-free? Noticed that even his hair now appears darker? Even the lines under the eyes of the little girl vanishes. I think the picture can be further improved of course, but… I am just too lazy to spend too much time on it lah.


I begin to imagine :
If I were to show the healed pictures to that ah pek, I think he will smile so much (and so hard), resulting in more deep set wrinkles in real life? :P


Kind of glad I picked up a little skill today (but certainly needs further polishing) .

You wanna look younger? Maybe I can experiment and help out a little bit and make you younger virtually. Haha..


你怕老吗?
怕也得老、不怕也得老。
哈哈…
不如来个老得自在、老得自然。
再来个老得更潇洒、更有智慧。

所以,有的人就是越老越「美」。
我们呢?

No comments: