Thursday, December 20, 2007

I think I’m still the kind of shy shy type.

I thought I am not that kind of shy shy type, but now I think I am! Err..

I was casually introduced to
E and we ended up chatted quite a bit. But a few simple comments from her during the conversation (although may be a little flattering if we were to take it positively) stunned me quite a bit, making me erm.. just a little tomato-red in the face, if she realised. Haha..

E (smiling) : 你好文静、好斯文哦 ..
That’s because I haven’t warmed up yet.. Haha..

E (smiling again) : 对你讲话,我都不敢大声。我发觉我讲话也变得比较柔一点。
Wa.. How am I going to continue man?
Me : 没有关系啦,你就自然一点嘛。

E (smiling, almost laughing) : 你讲话真风趣。
Erm.. I have forgotten what I was saying. Never mind.

E (smiling and enquiring) : 你看起来好阳光哦 … 你是不是有常常运动?
Erps.. The little sun during the recent trip can also do the “trick”. :P


文静、斯文、风趣、阳光 ++ = ME ??!!
No lah. I can laugh at the idea. Haha..
But for a fine lady to comment that right in my face (during first meeting)..
erm.. I am just speechless. :P

If we go on talking, maybe she would realize I can actually be 罗索、无聊 too ..

- - - - - - - - -



有一些知名人士这么说:

「快乐要做有意义的事,有意义自然就有动力。」

「给需要水的人一杯水就是最大的帮助。」

「一个人最大的快乐,就是可以给别人快乐。」

「想想我们不是没有东西,而是你有没有想过你有什么,而且去做。」

「假如你想快乐...
一个小时,就去睡个午觉
一整天,就去钓鱼
一个月,就去结婚
一整年,继承一笔遗产
一辈子,去帮助别人。」

No comments: