Friday, December 07, 2007

Yoghurt Making..

I know some of my pals like yoghurt.
Then I learnt that one of them like it so much that he (
B) started making yoghurt himself. That's how serious he is.

Making yoghurt. Erm...

I further learnt that making yoghurt is so simple. No kidding : Right here you get it! There are many other reliable sources also, of course.

An interesting point to note would be : technically speaking, once we kick-start it, we could have endless supply of yoghurt.

Then I read about the goodness of yoghurt or rather the goodness of Lactobacillus Acidophilus, since this is the thing that makes yoghurt so good. :o)

Hey.. I didn't just read about it, I put it into actions.
I try to make yoghurt myself. It works!
Now I have free-flow of yoghurt. Haha..
It's free as long as you can get free milk. :P


But erm.. The unflavoured yoghurt is just a little too sour for me. Adding honey and finely-cut fresh fruits is always a good idea, but I am still far from mastering the art of flavouring.

- - - - -

There are primarily two reasons why I decided to give it (yoghurt making) a try.

(1) I once had a pretty bad experience of stomach flu, due to attack by unfriendly bacteria. I suffered quite a bad appetite lost and a constant bloated feeling in my stomach. The doctor actually administered friendly bacteria for me. Ha.. Now I know I don’t have to pay and can administer those friendly bacteria myself. :P

(2) B’s uncle had actually suffered digestive problems for years. Many consultations with doctors only made his wallet thinner, but his suffering prevailed. He even consulted doctors in the field of TCM, still nothing worked. Things changed when he turned to eating simple stuff like yoghurt.

肠胃问题不再有
觉得好舒畅 … :o)

- - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

道德完成的良窳,完全操之在我们的手中。

路是人走出来的,
在道德上,用言语说是没有用的,只有实地去做,才能成功。

事前之夸炫,固不能壮其声势,亦无补于事;
事后之自疚,已经不能挽回既成的实事。

所以,
沉默而有效的行动,
比千言万语更具震撼力以及影响力。

No comments: