Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I think he has great discipline..

During the holiday, I still have to go back to college to prepare certain things. Each time I visit, I almost always see F. He will be there quietly studying by himself either in the library or outside the library (when the library was doing stock-taking for a period of time).

He is really studying. I mean, each time he brings along with him thick stacks of notes and tutorials, ploughing through time carefully.

Each time I passed by, we would simply acknowledge each other. And for a few times, he would take the opportunity to drop me 1 or 2 intelligent questions. Ha.. He was top of the class (also amongst the top amongst all my *little pals, and also near top of the entire cohort) in mathematics during this year promotional examination, so of course his questions are pretty intelligent.

Wondering so good, then still study so hard during holiday for what? Should go have a break right?!

Ha.. F is catching up on his Chemistry (his weakest subject). Not that his Chemistry is that bad. But a 56% is disappointing enough for him (and probably for his mother too).

So, while many of his peers are having a good break somewhere out there, this F decides to do something about his already-over-average performance. We know there are so many *little-pals who are weak in some/many areas and yet choose to take a total clean break during this holiday. Hey.. I still believe in taking a break, and please have one! But I think we can also try to take this holiday to do/learn something useful and catch up on our weakest link(s). This little effort/habit can actually help oneself in the next year, or later years.

Now I remember reminding F (and others alike) to catch up on their weaker subjects during the holidays, besides taking a break. I remember F telling me “yes I will”, and he puts it into actions.

Of course, I also believe those I didn’t see during the holiday season, must also be catching up on their studies besides having a good break. I’m optimistic. :o)


I think it takes great discipline and focus to do that, to do even what we believe in.


人就是有惰性嘛。
我们是否都能克服我们的惰性?
我们是否都有相当的毅力和决心来完成我们的志愿?
大家加油吧!

Season’s Greeting :
Merry Christmas &
Happy New Year


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Tattoo of the Year??

No comments: