Monday, January 21, 2008

Feeling like a little gaint…

I have not entered a Primary School for so so many years. Today, an opportunity struck and I found myself in one of the neighbourly neigbourhood Primary Schools.

I like the vibrant colours there. Mm… Maybe the colours at my workplace are just a little too dull?

So many little kids. Oh, and they will even come to you and greet you properly when your path cross theirs. Mm… At my workplace? Some colleagues commented that they feel quite transparent or “glassy” at times. Haha..

The “ladies” is called “girls” ; the “gents” is called “boys”.
I entered the “boys” (too urgent liao, no time to explore where the “gents” is), only to notice the urinals are slightly lower than knee level, the toilet bowls appears smaller and lower too. The washing basins leh? I got to bend down significantly to wash my hands. And the funny thing was… When I stood up straight to check my bearing in the mirror, I can only see the lower half of my face and downwards. In other words, I can only see my mouth and downwards, I cannot see my nose and eyes and my forehead. See.. I am a little giant there. :P

或许,
就是那一片童真的气氛吸引了我。


- - - - - - - - - -



On her first day of an English class…

Teacher : What is the difference between “ignorance” and “indifferent”?

Unknowingly, Teacher picked on one student, the worst in class…

Student : I don’t know and I don’t care.

Teacher : Correct!

No comments: