Friday, January 11, 2008

Feeling like a <晴天娃娃>

Someone was commenting about.. blah blah blah..
And then she questioned, “你以为你是晴天娃娃啊?”

晴天娃娃 : 一种悬挂在屋檐上祈求晴天的布偶。

I was thinking about my simple Pulau Pangkor trip.
The sun was there when we need it. Mm.. Or rather the weather is always fine enough for whatever we planned despite a forecast of rains and thunderstorms.

I was thinking about the recent pretty erratic weather.
I was often out, but without umbrella.
I never got wet.
It may rain when I’m indoor, when I am travelling in my car…
But it always stop timely enough for me to hop off from one point to another without the need of an umbrella.

Just today.
I saw many disappointed faces, because they were all just prepared and all geared up for a good tennis game. But it started raining when they were about to get out of the office.
The rain seemed to get stronger and stronger.
Not long after, I was preparing to go home. I need to get back to wash up before I make my routine-visit to the Chinese Physician.
When I stepped down to the foyer, the rain stopped. It started raining again when I reached home.
I took a quick shower, took a little break and was ready to set off for the medical appointment. The rain stopped again. Wa..

How? Ha.. I really feel like a 晴天娃娃, especially today.

So when you need 晴天, hang me out. :o)

- - - - - - - - -





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..
then you should hang out more often, so that everyone gets a sunny day.. :o)

Anonymous said...

Last evening, it was raining cats and dogs. I heard quite a few of them commenting, "aiyoh, always raining at this kind of timing, how to go home"... blah blah blah..

I could only say "ya lor".

But when I finished my intended loads of marking for the day and was preparing to go home, the rain stopped.

Hehe..