Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fast?

Fast : as a verb and not as an adjacent.

I choose to eat less(er) : mini fasting.
Light breakfast : some cereal and bread.
Light lunch : just fruits and a few pieces of biscuit.
Normal dinner : most of the times, even asking for less(er) portion.
Avoid supper : unless being jio-ed.

This had been going on for a few months.
Much like I am on a diet? Mm… Not really.
Much like I am hit by the economy? MmHaha.

I admit I do feel a bit of hunger from time to time. But I choose to let that wee bit of hunger lingers on.
If our muslim friends can literally fast from morn till dust for a month, then mine is such a small case.
If there are now so many people out there feeling ultimate hunger every minute every second, then mine is not even worth any mention. Indeed, there are so many people now not knowing when their next (proper) meal is going to come by… Haiz..

Oh, no worries, I still like food and enjoy eating very much. :o)
我只是选择让我的小肚子无时无刻都留下一点小空间…
随时能容纳… 容纳…
随时能提醒… 提醒…


I don’t think I’m in any sense feeling weaker. On the contrary, I feel just as good, if not even better. Oh.. On a lighter note : just yesterday morning, I took a walking test and I even broke my personal record, covering 2km well within 14 min. :o)

- - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

镜要无尘,才能照出黑白,心要无私,才能明辨是非;
玉要无暇,才能光泽耀人,心要无欲,才能悉通天地


No comments: