Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just Weird..

(1)
An retired old man said (not to me, of course) :
I'm different. I am not like the others. If I like someone, I will say it. I tell you. I like you.

Oh well, you may like his frankness.

But how about when you know that this old man is already married? He is still living together with his wife and seemingly always projecting the image of a loving couple. He has a few children, all of which are older than me, I supposed.

Plus…
He is making such statement, declaring his love / affection to another married woman.

This is just weird.

But I guess, it is still nothing new.

In the past, I heard of some flirts proclaiming :
我没有错。
我心中有爱。我可以爱很多人。


Dotz

心中有爱?
那为什么他们那一种爱反而会带来更多伤害?
人与人之间,应该不只是有男女之间的暧昧吧?



If you don’t find this old man weird enough, then I believe you will find the next girl weird.


(2)
The entire world tries to do their part in helping the victims in the recent China-Sichuan Earthquake. I think the world should.

Amidst all this, a young girl in China broke her silence and commented freely how she felt about the earthquake.

I find the clip weird, disturbing, just-not-right…
It actually provokes angry-of-sort…
I don’t even feel like embedding the clip here…
But I still got to direct you to the clip (or else you wouldn’t understand what I am saying or what I am feeling)…

The clip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGKFY1yqc0w

Haiz
Something is just not right…

No comments: