Saturday, November 18, 2006

@ Blue Wave

There were plenty of waiting.
While waiting, of course there was plenty of chatting too. Oh, what did I see? My homeland viewed from across the causeway. Ha.. And so I captured this



Oh no, this is just too much for a pair of eyes to see. Zooming in a little..
More to the right :



And I thought the ripples on the water surface were rather calming.

More to the left (out of that big picture actually) :



See those red-white pillars at Senoko? But actually it was the little pier (on the bottom-right) that drew most of my attention. Pier – A starting point of getting-away. What am I thinking? Mm..

More waiting, more chatting, more looking-around till sun-down :



And then dinner began.
All ended pretty punctually.
Thanks for all the planning.
We left with filled stomach.
Somehow I still felt a little empty. Mm..

No comments: