Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Little Egret – The Way I See It..

Little Egret is a type of migratory bird (a type of heron also, I supposed) we can see in Singapore.

This is not a lesson on Little Egret, of course. I am just fascinated to see a solo graceful Little Egret at close range happily feasting away. Its pure white feathers attracted much of my attention. Besides, another of its features made me laugh pretty hard.

Just take a look.


~ A Little Egret ~

You see what I see?

Haha.. Little Egret is much like a type of heron wearing yellow socks! :P

- - - - - - - - - -



记者访问一群企鹅平时爱做什么。
全部都说:吃饭睡觉打滚滚
只有最后一只企鹅说:吃饭睡觉

记者就问:为什么你没有说打滚滚呢
企鹅哭着说:我就是滚滚

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You not the Egret, how you know Egret is eating happily? :p

Anonymous said...

Hi Anonymous,
Do note that you are not the writer. How would you know the writer doesn't know that the Egret is "happily" feasting? =)

Anonymous said...

Just Anonymous expresses my sentiment. Haha..