Thursday, November 23, 2006

They Got Me into a Pool & then into a Box

These *little pals, examination is over for them and they are playing like crazy. They are seriously playing and .. oh well, at the back of their mind, they know they are going to play hard for a while more (or until they are sick of playing or until their means run dry – whichever comes earlier). I would have done alike. =)

Interestingly, they asked me out to join them too. So on different days, with different groups..

- We dined and chatted for long… ha.. just about anything and everything.

- They got me into a pool. Haha.. Kidding, not what you are thinking, I supposed. They asked me along to join them in the game of pool. I learnt that some of them are plain solid, so pro in the game. I was like.. erm.. never mind, I was not that horrible lah. :P
It was enjoyable.
What was the last time, I played the game? I think it was years back with J at Bukit Timah area. It was pretty memorable too.

- They got me into a box. Erps.. I’m exaggerating again, not what you are thinking, I hoped. I wasn’t stuffed. Haha.. They asked me along to join them at K-Box. Wa.. Realised got so many tian-wang- and tian-hou-calibre singers. I am impressed by their vocal stamina, which I can't match. They just went on and on...

- Once, they also suggested to play LAN in town after dinner. I followed them into a shop (it was one amongst so many in the area). Kaoz.. Only to realise I was running short of time and I got to rush to another appointment. If not, that would be my first LAN experience.

There are a few more get-togethers in the schedule. ;)

They are happy now, I can see.
Happiness Always! :)

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

所听到的道理不是教训人,而是自我教训、自我回光返照;
所得到的启示,是来自内心的领会、所感应的灵感;
而将其流露在动静之中,潜移默化于人,
启开自我之心,才能指示自我之方向。
如此,便能打开他人之心,引导他人之迷津。

No comments: