Sunday, February 04, 2007

CHANGE..

A conversation over MSN went like this ..

-Za|- : hmm u changed new skin?
Me : Nope.. My skin is still yellow what. Born yellow, always yellow!!
(Of course I know he is referring to my new blog skin, instead.
Okay, now you know I can be that lame.)

:
:
:

-Za|- : Normally people change cos their emotion imbalance :P
Me : Really? That only shows I'm different, I'm special.. hehe
:
:
:

- - - - -

Oh, I didn’t know the “culture of change of blog skin” in the blogosphere that well. Haha.. I just thought a change may not be a bad idea. Besides, I kept getting “alert” from blogger requesting me to “upgrade” (don’t know to what). Oh well, I eventually did (not knowing quite well what I had actually done, but just click-click-click, agreeing with this and that). Heh.. So I might as well select a different skin altogether.

But come to think about it, it may be quite interesting to understand why people implement change(s) and/or hope to see some changes.

Why we change?
Do we change for the sake of changing?
Do we always need to have something re-freshing to keep us going and hence the need for a regular change?
Do we change because we are unsatisfied / bored with the present?
Is changing necessarily for the better?
How adaptive to changes are we?
When the world is changing, can we not change?... the list just goes on..

On the other end of the spectrum, there are certainly things we hope they will not change. Yet, the fact remains… Nothing is permanent. Such is the impermance nature of life. Mm..


天变、地变、事变...
就算他人的心也可以改变...
我们的心能否保持不变?...


- - - - - - - - - -





变身

春雨蒙蒙的午夜,
他化妆成一支狗,
他家哈利假扮成一个人,
一起到公园散步。
很多事情是无法改变的。
不管是人或是狗。
是化妆成人的狗,
或是妆扮成狗的人。
对于某种无法改变的习性,
他感到一种宿命的无奈。

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought i went to the wrong site. the old one looks better, though

Anonymous said...

oh man! i was featured = )

Anonymous said...

JJ :

Hi young man, I also like the old one slightly better. But, I just thought of having a change. I spent a bit of time going through those standard templates and eventually decided on my "second choice", instead.

Haha.. Wait till I learn how to “snatch” cool templates or design templates myself, I don’t think there’s going to be much “break-through” here (when design is concerned). :-)

Haiz.. But knowing myself, I think I will end up selecting another standard template from the limited choices available, next year. :P

Think your new sem just started not too long ago. 加油! :)

Anonymous said...

-Za|- :

Aiya. What to do? You talk so much. Give you a little face lor.

Haha.. Kidding lah.
Just that your comment triggers something for me to write about.

Happy Working!

O Level out on the 9 Feb.
A Level out on the .......

*shiver*