Thursday, February 01, 2007

Taken For Granted?

"How can she take me for granted?", he questioned rhetorically. He went on asking more difficult questions. The facial expression he wore certainly suggested a not-so-delightful situation. Mm..

Putting his story aside, I asked myself, " Have I ever been taken for granted?"

I don't think so. Or at least I hardly feel that way.

I kind of like the saying :
When we give fully without wanting anything in return, we receive as much as we give.

Of course, if our giving is reciprocated, it is going to be a bonus, a priceless bonus. If our giving is not reciprocated, I do admit the feeling can be a little not-so-nice (initially), for I usually think I must have not practised the giving in an appropriate way. I would then think about it and thereafter work towards betterment.


- - - - - - - - - -





巨人的苹果

刚开始只是开出一朵较大的红花,
接著飞来一只怪怪的蜜蜂,
然後只是结了一颗不太一样的果子,
谁也不晓得会变成这样。
世界上所有的恐怖,
不都是这样慢慢发生的吗?

No comments: