Wednesday, February 21, 2007

He Did It! He Scored His First Goal!

He was near me and he blurted, “I did it. I scored my first goal!”

You would have thought he is kind of a soccer fanatic, wouldn’t you?

Then you are wrong.

He was making an equivalent statement, “My wife is pregnant!”

Loads of congrats to him!! :o)

I admit I wouldn’t be able to fully comprehend the happiness engulfing him now, unless I went through it myself. Soon? :P

But the bliss emitting out from him is unmistakably remarkable.
Haha..

New born spells hope.
Anticipating a new born is therefore _________ !!! :)
And through your own babies, you further learn what is giving, unconditionally. Of course, I’m not saying this is the only way to learn such lesson.

I believe, the months and years to come will be filled with more excitement. And I do hope more happiness follows.

Congratulating him aside, I realised my mind starts to wonder (again). Some seemingly unrelated thoughts rushed in.

There are many couples who have tried so hard to conceive but remain unsuccessful. Besides the advices they could get from professionals, their friends and relatives will also suggest so-called promising tonics to get their systems more ready for baby-making. Yet, results varied just too much, remaining so uncertain.

There are just many couples in very poor countries who appear weak (much due to malnutrition) but have
no problem conceiving. They seem to give birth one after another (though sadly, many babies don’t stay). I think you would have seen that in documentaries.

Somehow I feel that being able to conceive is more than an
active sex-life and a healthy body. The idea of “destiny” may come in, I supposed?

“Destiny”?
Mm..
Look at those poor little fellow citizens of the globe born in Ethiopia .. (1), (2), (3), etc..

Some people (not just one okay) commented that the previous life (that is, if you believe in it) of many of these people were very wealthy people who flouted their wealth wastefully.
Mm..

- - - -

I so believe 90% of the readers here will find the main character of the following clip so familiar :
Clip 1
Clip 2

Hehe..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(._.) *点头*
缘.. 许多事仍是靠缘份的。
Hehe, 随缘吧.. =)

Anonymous said...

No matter what,
We must still work hard for what we want, right?.. =)
(Sorry, fragmented thoughts)

Anonymous said...

讲的是缘,也是宿命。
- - - - -
“随缘” :
其实它也包含积极性的一面,
但是却能接受一切好坏结果。
这个词我喜欢。哈哈...

I think my thoughts are far more "fragmented" lor. :P

Anonymous said...

“随缘”已经是老师的口头禅了..
Nono..期望能听到一些新的词.. :p