Friday, February 02, 2007

Look So Married & Fatherly

Since 3 to 4 years ago…

Whenever someone (whom I have yet to know too well) approaches me and asks me to buy something, they go “Sir, would you like to get these for your wife/children?”
Just a few hours ago, a *little pal (promoting flowers) asked me this question again.

Whenever someone (whom I have yet to know too well) asks me out for a simple gathering, they go “Hey Nanzi, you may bring your wife and children along.”
This happened again, just a few months ago.

Guess that I must have that kind of blissful look, well taken care of and well supported by a capable wife, and surrounded by countless of wonderful kids. Heh.. I certainly look so married and fatherly. Right!

Haha.. Nevertheless, I find it quite funny.

- - - - - - - - - -




假面的告白

星期六的早上,我突然觉得疲累,
坐在公园的石椅上,
决定定摘下带了许久的头盔。
很多事情是没有原因的,
我顺畅的呼吸,却感到焦虑。
慎重的思考,
应该脱下兽皮,
或是重新带上威武的头盔。

1 comment:

beaNie 豆豆 said...

Too much "assuming" i guess?
Understand how you feel.
LOL.