Wednesday, March 14, 2007

闻不到 《夜来香》

Today, opportunities allowed me to travel

- from North to West
- from West to East
- from East to North
- from North to Central
- from Central back to North,

covering approximately 150 km, through almost all expressways.

I would have covered the South too, if not because of some other commitments.

Maybe I can talk a little bit more about my East stop.

I sensed that I was near a particular famous stall. I checked the map and *bingo* I was right. I was near Upper East Coast Road. And so slowly (for I am really pretty new to the area), I tried to make my way there.

I was reminded, the item is so nice, it will be selling so good, there will be queue and it would be silly to get only one or two. I don’t want to appear silly. So, even before reaching the stall, I was mentally counting the quantity I wanted to buy (or the quantity I can afford at that moment).

My next stop will be in college and I am so sure I will be meeting some colleagues… So is five enough? Nope. Ten? Too little. Twelve? But what if? Fifteen lah! Okay, set. Aiyo.. Hot or cold huh?


But when I finally reached the place, that hawker centre looked so dead. And that stall was closed. Argg.. I was too early, I guess. Mm..

That stall is
《夜来香》 within a hawker centre along Upper East Coast Road, selling 清汤. I was there and didn’t even see how nice it is or smell how good it can be. Mm.. Want to give people a simple treat also must see 天时、地利、人和. Haha.. Next time then.

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

若说你念旧,不如说你不适改变;
若说你灰心,不如说你不愿面对。

而在有病结的情况下,自认缺乏时间,
彼此隔阂又保持距离,最后产生鸿沟,各自筑墙。

以此面对事物,皆未有能扶正、立德者,
若你三番两次未知合于真道历程,
那么,你所走过的一切,
将变成一座废墟、一堆废土罢了!

No comments: