Sunday, March 04, 2007

Feels Good to be of some Help..

A flash of thought just crossed my mind.

I can actually feel a little uneasy to see friends being busy and I can’t actually help.

Not that I’m unwilling to help, but most of the time I am incapable of doing so. Maybe that’s why, I got to remind myself to keep learning. Haha.. Yup, to better equipped myself.

Not that I can actually make much of a difference, but a hope that I may somehow do so a little. Maybe that’s why, I got to remind myself that I am only human and erm.. oh well, hopefully I don’t appear too kaypo. Haha.. I just got to also learn how to strike a balance somehow.

Maybe it really feels nice to be able to give any form of assistance (not matter how trivial) to people around me, especially to people that I am closer with, especially to friends. :o)


Maybe this is what we call : 助人为快乐之本 ? Haha..

Looking at it from the other perspective, should I also be more receptive and open to people who are trying to help me? Not that I need help now, but I am saying, maybe in the future, I should learn to receive assistance from the others more gracefully and gratefully. In that way, they can also experience 助人为快乐之本 ? :o)

Hey, I think assistance need not be that complicated.
It could be just
- giving some words of concern
- a smile to let the others ease some tension
- sharing a joke
- sharing of related experiences
- sharing a simple sincere conversation
- doing things that are easy/trivial on your side, but could be of some help to the others
- any little way to be of use to others ..


看来,
要开心的过着生活并不难。
要带给咱周遭的人一丝快乐,应该也可以做得到。


- - - - - - - - - -




Dema, a Sumatran tiger licks Nia a baby orangutan in a nursery room at the Taman Safari zoo Wednesday Feb. 28, 2007, in Bogor, Indonesia. The tiger and orangutan baby, which would never be together in the wild, have become inseparable playmates after they were abandoned by their mothers.(AP Photo/Achmad Ibrahim) ~ ~

I like this picture. Or rather, I like the subtle “message” behind the picture : harmonious co-existence amongst fellow citizens of the globe. Or rather, I quite like how the picture makes me think…
- maybe that was already the scenario happened in Garden of Eden..
- such scenario is again happening at some where now..
- maybe this will be be happening at an universal scale in the near future to come ..

No comments: