Friday, March 02, 2007

Release of A Results..

Yes, on this day, there will always be tears flowing..
- tears of despair,
- tears of happiness,
- tears of gratefulness,
- tears of ...

Okay, not everyone is that emotional openly.
But .. the emotional elements welling-up within were often observable.

I’m rather proud of our *little-pals performance (although, I still hope they could do even better). If A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, AO=6, F=7, then the average score is 2.24 (for mathematics), with approximately 61% scoring either ‘A’s and ‘B’s. Nice.

The happy ones came forward..
- giving a warm hand shake,
- telling some simple heart-felt words of thanks,
- exhibiting their mega-watt smile,
- showing their result slip,
- saying,
“ 抱抱.” (Haha.. Every year, there is at least one *little pal saying such. Still, I’m not used to it. I'd already mastered how to siam. I shy lah.. Haha.. ).

Actually I am more concerned about those not doing well and/or doing below their own expectations.
- they wanted to leave the scene immediately, wanted more personal space
- they looked lost
- they seemed to be waiting for some comforting words, or waiting for someone to give them directions
- they ...

I only ask myself, “Was I there?”
I know I may not help much at all. But still.. mm.. I hope I can help in some ways.


不管你是乐得笑脸迎
还是难受得愁眉深锁
就因你曾真心付出过
我也同样地以你为傲

重新量力地拟定目标
下一旅程再冲刺一番
总之走出去就会有路
也深信天无绝人之路

- - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

天薄吾福,吾厚吾德以迓之。
天劳吾形,吾逸吾心以补之。
天厄吾运,吾行吾善以畅之。
天苦吾境,吾享吾道以乐之。
吉凶祸福,是天主张。
毁谤称誉,是人主张。
立身行道,是我主张。
故立命者,是去恶命,造好命。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

仿佛回到从前。。。