Wednesday, March 14, 2007

言者、听者 ...

Imagine that you (and your group) have been slogging for the past few days (maybe even nights). You (and your group) know full well there are many more consecutive days (maybe even nights) to slog your life away. Then..

How do you feel when your immediate superior announces to you (and your group), “Tomorrow I am not coming in. I think I need at least a day of rest. I have.. this and that.. ” ??

Mm.. I am not in that team, but I guess I can roughly feel what they are going through right now. Not easy. And I don’t think that “announcement” was in any way useful. In fact, it may be even a little spirit-dampening.

Okay, it all depends on how we, the listeners, take it.
言者无意,听者有心嘛。

我不能帮上什么忙,我只能说,朋友们加油吧!
:o)

- - -

On another account ..

他们不知道他们所说的、所作的,
我会感到那么的伤。
我不是跟他们计较。
我也不是在怪他们。
我知道我只要不那么想就好了嘛。
我反而有点儿自责。

还好我真的很健忘。
只要一两天的功夫,
我便可以恢复如常。
毕竟是好朋友一场。

- - - - - - - - - -





No comments: