Thursday, January 04, 2007

简单的感动 s s s …

He apologetically said, “Sorry, the vegetarian store is no longer operating. We are trying to find a replacement.”

His very casual comment only left me stunned.

Sorry?
Erm… I don’t expect that humbling apologetic tone from him. Don’t get me wrong. I am not surprised that he can be that humbling, but I was rather taken aback that he takes it as his problem or responsibility.

Maybe it’s that little demonstration of concern for each other that gives the worldly stay a more pleasant one.

- - - - - -

I was walking along the walkway towards the college. This *little pal,
S, happened to be walking towards me. We knew each other (as he was in one of my classes for about 2 weeks) and we exchanged smiles.

His first few words were, “Mr
Nanzi, H said he misses you very much.”

I playfully uttered (feeling a little shy at the same time), “Don’t bluff
lah. This H must be having hell of a good time and would have forgotten all about the college related stuff.”

S, very quickly added, “Really. Really. He said so.”

Erm.. Haha..
Actually, I miss
H and his class quite a bit. Just that I’m not that expressive.

Just a moment ago, I have decided to contact
H directly. =)

- - - - - - -

This
R is already in his first year in university. He dropped by the college today just to meet up with his teachers.

He must be pleasantly surprised that my first greeting words to him were “Happy Birthday!” =)

- - - - - - -

Sometimes, I think it just feels quite nice to be remembered (or to be missed). And these people actually tell you (and others) so.
Mm..

- - - - - - - - - -



AB你能原谅我吗?

BA你要我原谅你?可以!
不过你先要原谅你身边所有的人,包括你的敌人。

There may be times we have done the things not-too-right and dearly hope to rectify. We hope to be forgiven. At the same time, we may want to look into how forgiving we actually are. Mm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm so long nv see u online how have u been old man? hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was online all the time. As if.. :P
You r working, how to see me online?..
You must have grown again.
(Don't be too sensitive, I am referring to your growth of experience, and not your waist line. Haha.. )