Monday, April 09, 2007

Are You in Drama?

How would you feel (or think) when someone ask you, “Are you in drama?”

A *little pal actually asked me this some days ago.

A few thoughts ran through my mind.
- I must be rather expressive (too dramatic for any good... )
- I may be quite unnatural (too fake for any good... ) when dealing with people
- I may be delivering my lesson in the wrong channel (so much so that the *little pals thought they weren’t attending math lesson)
- etc..

Anyway, I’d decided to take it as a compliment.

Hence, I replied, “Well, I guess if I want, I can.” (dragging the last word of the sentence during my utterance, and at the same time, smiling broadly... )
Very thick skin right??!! :P



有人说人生本来就如一出戏
是悲剧或喜剧掌握自己手里
偶来粉墨登场好象不是自己
若能博君一丝乐意我也愿意

- - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

人生看得开,则得失可淡。
生死识得透,则无什可求。
我见放得下,则争执可除。

No comments: