Sunday, April 01, 2007

Mini Dreamy Talk..

A pal was commenting how dreamy her sleep can usually be. I mean her sleeps are usually filled with many dreams.

I was thinking to myself : What so good about dreaming?


If the dream is so beautiful ..
- We only get to learn that dream indeed differs from reality...

美梦只不过会让人更体会到《现实》与《梦境》很多时候是相反的。
所以才会有人说:你醒醒吧!不要再做梦了!根本就不可能 ...

Of course, of course, many people may enjoy those dreams allowing us to experience the impossible / incredibles, fulfilling our wishes which otherwise couldn’t be felt in reality. We may then wake up with a smile, open our eyes, reality strikes back. Haha..

If the dream is so much like reality..
- We may get the same hurt twice, get bored twice, get the same nag twice ...

“残酷”的事实如果一再梦境重演,伤害、无聊是否会加倍?

So it is the same old predictable things that are going on and on. He nags, she ignores, ... Of course, let’s be more positive, it could also be the case where the happiness is multiplied.

If the dream is so much like a nightmare..
- We may get scared for nothing...

难道现实不够可怕吗?

If your heart can take it.. why not? But I don’t think it’s anything enjoyable. It is going to be so energy-draining.

If the dream is about someone telling you something, passing a message...
- Wow.. I like this best. But most often than not, I would forget the exact message.

来自他方的讯息,有可能让我们了解他访的奥秘。

- - - -

Actually, I feel better without having any dream in my sleep. Many times, I KO-ed within minutes after I closed my eyes. Then alarm rang, I opened my eyes, it was already the next day. I felt that I didn’t sleep long, but I felt fully-recharged. I could bounce off from my bed, literally. :p


But occasionally, dreams slip in.

而且,时常都是日有所思,夜有所梦。

Dreams are dreams after all ...
Not getting serious...


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

为善必昌,为善不昌,祖上有余殃,殃尽必昌;
为恶必亡,为恶不亡,祖上有余德,德尽必亡。

No comments: