Saturday, April 07, 2007

(SMS) You are "Rejected" ...

I was attempting to sent a simple message (using my handphone), informing K about something.

My messasge was a long one. A part of the text should be
… you are selected …

My fingers went pretty fast and I thought I should have gotten every buttons right. Right!
Anyway, that part of the message turned out to be
… you are rejected …

Mm.. Oh my... “s-e-l-e-c-t-e-d” and “r-e-j-e-c-t-e-d” use exactly the same button sequence (7-3-5-3-2-8-3-3) when typed with a handphone! And I was just too careless not to have selected the right choice. Argg..

So, I did unintentionally cause
K some momentary pain. :P


~ Fast & Accurate? ~
I am certainly far from being fast and accurate when comes to sending sms-es. Many times, the little embarrassments are on me.

- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

不要被人言困住,不要被人情绊住,
不要被人欲缠住,不要被人阻难住。

No comments: