Wednesday, April 18, 2007

For You Yourself

After a test, C was so devastated.
When the scripts (together with the question papers) were collected,
he requested :
Mr Nanzi, can I have the question paper back. I want to go home and try again.

When I was on my way towards the office, he stopped me and said :
Mr Nanzi, can you please sit down. I want to talk to you.
(What he really meant was he really needs to talk to someone.)


我当然是奉陪到底。

He went through with me how he attempted the questions and hoped for my immediate comments. Ha.. After discussing the paper, he only added, “Oh no. I am going to fail. I think you can don’t need to mark the paper and just give me zero.

A cartoon classmate (E) was nearby and he was trying to console him, “Hey, fail never mind. It is the experience that counts.E turned towards me and said, “Mr Nanzi, fail me, make me learn.

Haha..

C is so stressed. Mm..
E really made me laughed.
But C added quickly, “The next test, I score full mark for you.

For you yourself!”, I responded.


- - - -

本有一些感言
但是无力详谈
不过淡说无妨

不知是我得理不饶人
还是我吃错了什么药
一书又引起了小波浪

不知上位者是怎么想
竟排个人来要将我降
我若不给个面卖个情
这回可能不是很好看

后果如何我也不计较
就是还残留一些失望

这几年来我收敛不少...
其实我真的很想低调...

- - - - - - - - - -



~ Team Work ~
Many people talk about team work.
Just how many people know how to make a team works?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

只有4個字…
「問心無愧」那就夠。