Thursday, July 12, 2007

梦:有色、有香、有温

I once wondered whether my dreams were coloured (when I first heard that astronauts have black-&-white dreams).

Like many people, such question can be rather difficult to answer as when we talk about dreams, they can be really vague. Even when we remember the details of events, we might not aware whether they were coloured or merely black/white.


I am sure my dreams were coloured. Ha.. At least some dreams (if not all) were coloured. Because not long after I had that thought in my mind, I had a dream.

In that dream, I was aware that I was dreaming and I also remembered my aim. So I was frantically searching for "proofs". I saw many people wearing white robes. Argg.. Of all colours, why must they wear white robes??!! Then how to achieve my aim??!! Ha.. But then, after searching more intensely, I saw one of the white robes has a big distinct red cross printed in the middle. Yeah!

- - - - - -

I also wondered whether we can smell in dreams.
Just last night, my query was answered adequately.

It wasn't the kind of dream I expect to have, although in reality I would quite enjoy the experience, I guess. I shall spare you the details, giving more room for imagination.


Anyway, I was so close to a source. I can smell. It wasn't exactly a super nice fragrance, but something faint and something I don't mind to have it around me. I knew that I was dreaming (for the scenes were far from reality) and I was half suspecting the smell could be from my room itself. But no.. It can't be as that smell was a little foreign to me also. The smell was distinctive enough and it must be directly from that source.


I was that near to the source that I can even feel some warmth.


- - - -

Ha.. So this entry is very much like a personal documentary, documenting that all my senses are generally still very active during my dreams.


How about you? :o)




还记得那深沉且暗红的十字架。
还记得那亲切又独特的夜来香。
还记得那适中和舒服的温暖度。

Okay, let's get back to reality.


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位作者这么写到 :

在白天,

我们所能看到最远的东西,是太阳陽。


但在夜里,

我们却可以见到超过太阳亿万倍距离以外的星体,

而且不只一个,数量是多到数不清的。


人生进入黑夜时,你是否看到更远、更多星星 ...


No comments: