Sunday, July 15, 2007

Not That I Am … But…

I was particularly excited when B said he has a series of some video clips. I requested for a copy of the entire set. Not that I am that interested with those clips (for I think I simply don’t have the flair for it), but I know I could share with a few others who are really interested/talented and perhaps put the related knowledge into good use, somewhat.

Come to think about it, I was also rather delighted when S (or anyone) said he/she knew about this-and-that place with palatable delicacies. I gladly took down the addresses. Not that I am that 馋嘴 (erm.. not suggesting I am not one either.. haha..), but I know I could share with a few others and I think they will be just as glad.

我不一定有办法擦拭人们落下的伤心泪珠。

But I’m not giving up, I guess.


我想尝试不同的方法增添人们脸上的微笑。
Hope that I’m doing it the right way, most importantly.

- - - - - - - - - -

记得友人跟我说过,
能懂得锦上添花是很好…
不过,我们也应该学习如何来雪中送炭…

No comments: