Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sharing a Map of Jiu Zhai Gou..

Ladies and gentlemen, may I share with you


A Tour Map of Jiuzhaigou Nature Reserve
A Tour Map of Jiu Zhai Gou Nature Reserve
九寨沟之地图
( … different way of writing it just to increase “searchability” …)

I got this map on the site only after my second attempt (as mentioned here).

I thought the map is kind of useful for anyone doing some kind of initial planning. Mind you, I don’t think you can get such detailed map of Jiuzhaigou (九寨沟) from the usual guide books we see around. Not even from those very reputed ones.

Thanks to W for the neat effort in scanning. Cool! :o)

Oh, sure, I know!
You may “complain” that the picture above doesn’t really help because it is so small. Blogger automatically re-sizes the picture once we uploaded it. Argg.. This is exactly the main reason why it took me so so long to post this entry. I was thinking of how to share it more effectively and meaningfully. If not the effort by
W may be kind of wasted.

Hehe.. I am slightly more “thinking” today. I thought of a way, not necessarily the best, but it works. Ladies and gentlemen, if you need it, the full size picture of the map can be downloaded here.

- - - - - - - - -



A writer wrote :

Everyone has beauty
but not everyone sees it.

No comments: