Sunday, July 08, 2007

First Such Run..

Couldn’t believe I would have actually signed up, paid up and turned up for a run (Saucony-100PLUS Passion Run 2007). Yes, my first such run. If not for the encouragement from some good pals, I would probably just laze away my Sunday morning again.

So now, I have
Experienced the passion.
Experienced the run. :o)

It was quite different running with so many people.

It’s not just running, I guess. (Haha.. At least I was there not to win the race.)

It could be just setting our own personal records with so many people witnessing. And certainly running alongside with so many serious runners provides unimaginable motivational energy to continue even when we are very tired. (Ha.. Such reasons were shared by someone. I think they are true, but they are hardly my main concerns lah.)

Or, it could be just.. erm.. being there to relax, enjoy (with friends and strangers alike) and to just look-look-see-see :P

Anyway, it was an enjoyable experience. Thanks to all that came along. :o)


- - - - - -



有一位作者这么写到:

如果你是一个蚌,

你愿意受尽一生痛苦而凝结一粒珍珠,

还是不要珍珠,

宁愿舒舒服服的活着?

No comments: