Monday, July 02, 2007

Memory Power of People in Business.

I think I have not patronized the stall for more than a year. It was so long that I think I need to read the map again in order to find my way there.

In any case, I called to place an order first, just to make sure I don’t make an empty trip.

Me : Hi, I would like to place an order for blah blah blah.
S : Sure. You can come any time tomorrow to collect them.
Me : Great. Thanks.
S : You are Mr Nanzi right?
Me : Wa! You sure have a great memory.


It feels not-that-bad to be remembered. But at the same time, it feels a-little-strange for I think it is only my third visit to the stall when I collect the items tomorrow and my last visit was more than a year ago.

I think people in business have great memory power.

No wonder I cannot imagine myself in business.
But I sure remember the pretty face of
S. Hehe..

- - - - -

忽而想自问,这些日子以来我…
- 个性气质收敛多少?
- 杂欲俗念净化多少?
- 言行心量开阔多少?
- 慈悲喜舍用心多少?
- 忍辱坚定几分?
- 反省受教几分?
- 耐性修炼几分?
- 内涵谨慎几分?

No comments: