Tuesday, September 18, 2007

When Businessman Talks..

I realize businessman talks quite differently.

A pal of mine is preparing a feast and she needs something in unusually huge quantity. I was activated to assist as I could access a particular wholesaler more conveniently.

I recall a simple conversation with the lady boss at the wholesale-stall.


Me : 老板,这个请给我 xx 包。
LBoss : 好。

When the items were ready.
LBoss : 还有别的吗?就只有这样吗?
Me : 是的。今天就只有这样。

I added…
Me : 一包要多少钱。我帮朋友买的,我需要知道单位价。
LBoss : 一包 $4.50。你可以算你的朋友一包 $5.50。
Me : 怎么可以?那么好赚。再说,我又怎么敢赚朋友的?哈哈。。
LBoss : 怎么不可以?门市价真的 要一包 $5.50 或以上。你帮她买的嘛。你就说你是在门市部买的咯。

It was quite difficult to continue the conversation. I know the lady boss meant no harm and she was merely teaching me some 「生财之道」. But… She just doesn’t know me well. Haha..

I find it more fun, interesting or meaningful to share all savings (however big or small) with friends.



言商难道就是「利」与「币」吗?
我宁可吃点儿亏,也不愿占朋友们的便宜。
能为友人做点儿小事,本来就是乐事。

其实,有一种说法:「吃亏」也是「占便宜」。哈哈。。。
其中之玄机就各自去领悟吧。。

No comments: