Saturday, October 27, 2007

Eating-Not-So-Rightly..

Had a very filling lunch today. To give you an idea : Just two of us were served with 9 dishes with each dish meant to feed 5 people. Actually the portion of some dishes, I suspect, can even be shared comfortably with 10 people.

We tried, but wastage was inevitable. It was so filling, I skipped my dinner entirely.

I know this way of eating may not be too right. But, once in a while, for a good reason (like being there to witness the union of LK and SS) it is fine. Haha..

Congratulation to them!
And must thank them for my bigger tummy now lor. Mm..

Talking about eating…
I am thinking about eating “right”. Oh I am not talking about what to eat to get a balance, healthy and nutritious meal. I am just talking about…
Okay, I am speechless, see it for yourself.




Eating fresh fish equals to eating fish alive?
So sorry if you believe in this style of eating, but I think it is rather cruel.
I know many fellow human beings cannot even tahan a needle prick. But when comes to eating fellow living creatures walking the same planet earth, they .. erm.. seem to forget the kind of pain inflicted. Mm..

What about
Eating monkey "fresh" brains?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Q0DYo3zPk

What about
Drinking "fresh" cobra blood?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBQyb1bKD2g


咳!…
究竟谁比较「毒」?

No comments: