Thursday, November 29, 2007

Behind every success…

Just visited MMM yesterday. Frankly, I quite enjoyed the learning journey and I really like the culture of the company.

I don’t think it is by mere chance a company can survive more than a century and still be that iconic (almost magical), where creativity and innovation are concerned.

Talking about creativity and innovation, I think of APPLE who have clinched awards after awards in the field of creativity/innovation. But.. mm.. we know who first came out with the idea of storing hundreds and thousands of songs in a highly portable harddisk and make listening to music so convenient. That’s certainly creativity and innovation. But it wasn’t the same who that had brought the product into the world arena in gusto and class. Alright, there are many other reasons behind.

In all, I find that behind every success, there are some reasons. We can/should learn from them , learn from them what ticks and what not. Nope, I’m not dreaming of being that successful. Ha.. I just hope to know enough not to get myself into trouble. :P


~ ~ Successfully Conquered the North Pole ~ ~

Aiya.. We can always define successful the way we like it, anyway, and feeling being successful always. Haha..

Coincidentally, today “3M” has a slightly different significance to me, in the line of a tiny luck. :P


- - - - - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

善念虽小,其心可喜,其行可嘉。
恶念虽小,其心可诛,其行可怕。

莫因善小而不为,莫因恶小而为之。
善恶在一念之间,天堂地狱也在一念之间。

No comments: