Saturday, November 17, 2007

I am “pregnant”



I look into the mirror and I think I look “pregnant”.

Tell me how not to, when I have consumed

Heavy Dinner1 + Normal Breakfast2+ Heavy Lunch3 + Heavy Dinner4

consecutive meals, all within 24 hours (approximately) ??!!

Heavy Dinner1 was blend, but still very heavy with quite many dishes.
I thought it was blend because I was too nervous (yes, I’m still dead nervous about stage appearances). But later, as we were all making our way back, I learnt that the food was bad enough for some to consider cooking instant noodle themselves when they get back home.

Normal Breakfast2 was tasty. I actually thought of skipping breakfast altogether at first. But I was involved in a pal’s wedding preparation, and my pal’s mum was just too generous and insisted I took a bowl of her fried noodles. It wasn’t just a usual bowl of fried noodles, it was a bowl heaped with plenty of . Wa

As I was planning of skipping lunch, there came
Heavy Lunch3. It was a buffet spread of more than 10 enticing dishes. You think I can resist? Haha.. Anyhow whack first lah. It was very tasty indeed. But I was already feeling more than full. I was rather bloated. Silly me simply just got zero discipline when tempted with (delicious) food. :P

I knew I cannot escape
Heavy Dinner4. It was a wedding dinner with very tasty food. I was at a table meant for 10, but there were only 8 people. And what was the make-up of those 8 people?
Mm..
3 weight-caution ladies,
2 figure-cautious mothers,
1 less-than-10-year-old boy,
1 young-man-who also had to help his weight-caution girlfriend to finish her food, plus myself.

I can’t bear to waste food, and so.. I .. erm.. tried quite hard to clear the food as much as possible.


我知道能吃是福。
可是这种胀胀的感觉好像不怎么 …
哈哈 …
没有关系啦,来日不要吃那么多就是了。=)

我好累了…

- - - - - - - - - - - -




An interesting direction board in China

No comments: