Saturday, August 11, 2007

自己跌倒… 自己爬…

That little boy (I don’t think he is attending kindergarten yet) was just riding his bicycle passed me. He was chasing his elder sister who was also on her bicycle. He was riding pretty fast and was obviously enjoying himself.

In my heart, I praised him for being brave (for going that fast at that age of his) and felt happy to see him enjoying himself so much. Just when I was having those thoughts, that little boy fell as the speed his was riding, proved too fast for him. He fell less than 20 metres in front of me.

Someone a few metres in front of me (he was nearest to the boy) broke from his quick walk to a run and ran to assist the little boy. Another man just in front of me, broke from his jog to a sprint and sprinted towards the little boy, intending to help the little boy also. Those were two good men.

I was .. erm.. watching.
Not that I didn’t bother about the boy hor. That little boy was already slowly getting up almost immediately after the fall. Plus, we already had 2 big men about to crowd around him. One more doesn’t help, I guess. I just continued to walk briskly towards the boy and then stood by to see how that little boy was attended to and to see that he was fine before I left.


He was shakened quite a little. No obvious injury, but he was sitting at the side looking at his fallen bicycle and crying softly. There must be some pain, but he was controlling it well. The two good men were constantly giving him some comforting and assuring words.

In less than 5 minutes, he slowly stood up, wiped off his tears, picked up his bicycle again, and rode off together with his sister. This time they were riding together, they were riding more slowly and leisurely, waiting for each other. Giggling could also be heard, and the giggles faded away as I was watching them riding away.

勇敢的小男孩
自己跌倒自己爬起来

开始的时候
泪水那么的真

没一会儿就
笑声那么的纯

- - - - -

我们常常会跟小朋友说“自己跌倒自己爬”。

我在想…
我们自己懂不懂这道理呢?

人生难免有挫折
虽然忆起旧伤还可能会隐隐作痛
但是前方的路还要走岂敢不振作

一次的成败便是一次的经验
经验的累积便有智慧的资源

我记住那小男孩所撒下的泪珠满面
我也忘不了他伤心过后绽放的笑声…

- - - - - - - - - -



Tech support : "Okay Bob, let's press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now type the letter "P" to bring up the Program Manager."

Customer : I don 't have a P.

Tech support : On your keyboard, Bob.

Customer : What do you mean?

Tech support : "P".....on your keyboard, Bob.

Customer : I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT

No comments: