Monday, August 27, 2007

"Kayu" Driver??

I was told that on 17/08/07 (Friday), at around 1:30pm, something strange and rare happened at Tanglin Shopping Centre.

Someone actually took a few shots and shared.
Take a look...



I think the texts within the text boxes can be viewed more clearly when we click on the picture. Anyway, the car went the wrong way and got stuck at the stairs for pedestrians.



The same poor car from another perspective.

- - - - - -

I don't know much about the details of the accident.

I am just a little curious why for so many people, their first thoughts are usually..
- What a
kayu driver??!!
- Must be a female driver! (Anyway, I was told it is driven by a male driver..
haha.. )
- What is the car number
huh?

I wonder if anyone can feel how that driver was feeling at that kind of moment.
- I don't think he did it on purpose. For goodness sake, no one will.
- His panic could have caused him to step on the accelerator instead of the brake.
- His fear of injuring someone.
- How he has to face the stares/accusations from the public.
- I am sure when things seemed settled over at the scene, his head was still very much in a swirl. His head may be still spinning now.
- and so on..


每一个人都有不小心的时候。
后果自负也是理所当然的事。

即使没有人指责那一位司机,
他良心的谴责也会重比泰山。

「落井」,咱怎能又「下石」?
人已
「落难」,就当帮「解围」。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the gist of this entry:
"人已「落井」,咱怎能又「下石」?"