Saturday, August 25, 2007

What is "Maturely Attractive" ??

A lady which I have not met for more than a year saw me and commented :
Mm.. Hey Nanzi, when have you become more maturely attractive?

Paiseh sia..
Made my face turned tomato-red only.

But wait. I thought that kind of description is meant for middle-aged uncle or ah pek?
Mm.. Aiyo.. Haha..

As if this is not interesting enough..

A few days ago, while I was walking into a coffee shop for dinner, I bumped into a group of *little-pals. The meet-up was totally unplanned, purely coincident, rather interesting.

We decided to dine together. We chopped a table and off we proceeded to order our dinner.

Wx and I returned to the table first. The rest must be ordering something more complicated. At that moment, another friend of Wx just happened to pass by that coffee shop. That friend (let’s call her A) saw
Wx, continued walking, said hello to Wx. She saw that Wx and I were seated on the same table and commented ..

A : 你的爸爸啊?

Wx : 不是啦。

A : 你的大哥啊?

Wx : 不是啦。

A : Then?

Wx : 哈哈。。我的老师啦。

A : Huh?
(
A was astonished and dashed off.. )

It was a simple and comical experience.

First time ever.. mm..

The phrase “你的爸爸啊” still rings in my ears.


真是岁月催人老。如何是好?如何是好?!:o(
成熟魅力无法挡。真受不了。真受不了。!:p

哈哈。。

废话不多言,
明天一大清早还要去海湾跑跑。。。


- - - - - - -



有一位圣者这么说:

试想每个人一生中饭蔬食饮水其量不知凡几,
什么能留住又什么会失去。

见着的是吃得到的实体,而此实体变成虚。
见不着的是体内转换能源,而此空空中又生大气力。

明智者借所得以舍予众生,
让真实的喜悦充满于好似抓不住的回忆。

No comments: