Tuesday, August 21, 2007

「以婚相」 、「百子千孙貌」

I was having my lunch, concentrating on it. From the corner of my eyes, I noticed a lady was walking towards me. She stopped just beside me. I sensed that she was looking at me. She even lowered her head and continued staring. Kaoz.. Shy lah.. I just pretended to be so concentrating on my lunch and acted blur. :P

“Mr Nanzi. Hi!”, she (almost) screamed.

“Still remember me or not? I’m R. Mummy mummy come over, this is Mr Nanzi, my tutor.”

Erps.. She is an ex-*little pal. :o)
It took me quite a while to orientate myself to recall which batch she was it. She keeps longer hair now. She is no longer wearing her braces. She is wearing a pair of trendier spectacle. In short, she really looks different. But of course, I still remember her.

After exchanging simple greetings, her next question was “I heard you got married already right?”

Erm.. I really don’t know where she got that news. Haha..

Certianly, they are also keeping track of some of their tutors’ movements. I shall take it as concerns of theirs and appreciate them.

- - - -

I recall not too long ago, a few *little pals stopped me half way while I was walking towards the staff room. Apparently, they were so delighted to see me. I don’t really know them actually, just that they happen to be in the same lecture group as the *little pals that I am currently tutoring.

“Mr Nanzi, you are the right person. We need your help.”

“Sure. I will be glad to do so.”

“You see, we need to do a survey.”

“That’s elementary.”

“We need to survey parents. And we believe you are the right person to help us. Please… ”

- - - -


I must have that kind of so-married kind of blissful aura around me these days. Mm.. I must also have that kind of so-many-kids-of-my-own-around-me kind of blissful aura around me these days. Mm..

看来我倒是十足有个「以婚相」,也有个「百子千孙貌」。Mm..
Haha.. 开个玩笑。

- - - -



Work, as if you don’t need money.

Love
, as if nobody has hurt you.


Dance
, as if nobody was watching you.


Sing
, as if nobody was listening.


Live
, as if this was paradise on earth.

No comments: